NEW Breastfeeding Pillow
Lansinoh Breastfeeding Pillow to support mum and baby comfortably. Our Breastfeeding Pillow allows mum to naturally bring baby up to the breast to nurse rather than leaning over, which is ideal for positioning, latch and avoiding back pain.Additional Information
Submit your review
- Product Details
- Need help?
- Comfortable positioning for baby and mum to support while breastfeeding
- Helps with comfortable positioning, latch and feeding including rugby or cradle hold
- Compact and Portable – easy feeding at home or on the go
- Perfect for after c-section delivery
- Designed by a breastfeeding mum
The Lansinoh Breastfeeding Pillow is comfortable, portable, and helps support proper breastfeeding positioning. By sliding onto the arm, rather than around the waist, the thoughtful design is perfect for c-section tummies. One size actually fits all, regardless of shape and size.
Our Breastfeeding Pillow allows mum to naturally bring baby up to the breast to nurse rather than leaning over. This is ideal for positioning, latch and avoiding back pain. The pillow can be used in multiple hold styles including cradle hold and rugby hold.
As a small and lightweight nursing pillow, it is ideal for today’s on-the-go mum for use both at home or out-and-about. The Lansinoh Breastfeeding Pillow is machine washable 40°c, dry flat and do not bleach, dry clean or iron. Shell: 100% Cotton; Lining: 100% Polyester; Filling: 100% Polyester.
- The Breastfeeding Pillow is machine washable on a 40 degree cycle. Dry flat and do not bleach, dry clean or iron.
- Shell: 100% Cotton
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Filling: 100% Polyester
- Included in the pack: 1 pillow and storage bag
- Warning: Do not use in crib, cradle, bassinet or playpen. Do not leave baby unattended on pillow. Do not allow baby to sleep on pillow. Keep away from heat sources or open flames.
If you need help with this specific product, please click the link below:Contact us
Does Lansinoh guarantee its products?Some products have a warranty, but many are personal care items and cannot be returned once opened. If the product is defective, Lansinoh will replace the defective portion or repair the item. If you are dissatisfied, we will work with you to solve the problem, but we do not offer refunds. Please note that every woman has different pumping and breastfeeding experiences, so we cannot guarantee success or the amount of breastmilk you will produce by using any of our products.
How do I contact you with breastfeeding or pumping questions?Visit our 'Ask Our Healthcare Professional' page to ask your question.
How do I know when to stop expressing?When you are nearing the end of a pumping session, the streams of your milk will begin to slow or stop and/or your breasts will feel softer and less full. A breast is never truly “empty,” but it will be apparent with these clues that your body has released as much milk as it will at that particular session and you can stop expressing.
You May Also Need
- Lansinoh’s HPA® Lanolin has been developed for breastfeeding mothers to soothe and protect sore and...Read More View
- Our Disposable Nursing Pads with Blue Lock™ core are comfortable, ultra-absorbent, and designed to fit...Read More View
- Our new and improved Breastmilk Storage Bags are perfect for mums to store breastmilk in...Read More View
- Thera°Pearl 3-in-1 Breast Therapy packs have been uniquely designed by Lansinoh to be used either...Read More View